Preamble

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you find something of interest.
I hope to be able to upload some of my obscure 60s sessions from Top Gear Saturday Club etc. Strictly limiting this to 1967-1971.
If you have any sessions you think I might be interested in -leave a comment

Sunday 30 April 2017

HONEYBUS Two Obscure BBC Tracks

If its HiFi you want then pass on this.
Here are complete with many flaws, The Honeybus performing "Lilly" and "Going Back"

Lilly missing the intro, is from an unknown BBC broadcast. Apart from being published in sheet music form, was not recorded - as far as I know

Going Back had a chunk missing in the middle -so I closed the silent gap. This was sourced from a Pete Brady show, where they were guesting for one week in January 1968.

If anyone reading this can upgrade either track, do get in touch.

Honeybus laid down many fine BBC sessions, a surprising number of which are in circulation, but to my best knowledge the two here are not.

Here's the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/88anwxqyycay244/01-Track_1.mp3


No comments:

Post a Comment