Preamble

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you find something of interest.
I hope to be able to upload some of my obscure 60s sessions from Top Gear Saturday Club etc. Strictly limiting this to 1967-1971.
If you have any sessions you think I might be interested in -leave a comment

Wednesday 3 May 2017


DENNY LAINE'S ELECTRIC STRING BAND Emidisc Acetate

Here's an Emidisc acetate of Denny Laine performing "Ask the People" and "Why Did You Come"
From 1967 an early version of "Ask" later a Deram single track; "Why" did not get a sixties release, as far as I know.
Both tracks did make it to a late 1967 Top Gear session, with Tommy Vance competing with Peel for show supremacy. (Peel won hands down!). I believe these sessions are readily available in Netville; otherwise I could post them here.
Here is a link to both tracks:  Denny Laine Acetate

No comments:

Post a Comment