Preamble

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you find something of interest.
I hope to be able to upload some of my obscure 60s sessions from Top Gear Saturday Club etc. Strictly limiting this to 1967-1971.
If you have any sessions you think I might be interested in -leave a comment

Thursday 4 May 2017

GLASS MENAGERIE Top Gear -Pt 2

Here at last are the two stella workouts the Glass Menagerie did live on John Peel's Top Gear 23/6/68
Love Me Two Times - and - Dear Mr. Fantasy
(sorry it took so long Syd!)
Sound quality is pretty iffy but it's the best I can find.
There is a better quality copy of LM2T that I have, but it is considerably shortened.
Play them here:

GM Pt2

1 comment:

  1. Could you please clarify who is playing on the track galaxIV.mp3 that is also on that mediafire link? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete